As consumer you are entitled to the cancellation right in accordance with the following terms:
You are entitled to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating a reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a person named by you who is not the carrier, received the last goods.
To do so, please send your revocation (e.g. by post, fax or e-mail) to:
Logo Group GmbH
Fax: +49 (0)201 857 8868 9
You can use the enclosed revocation form for this although this is not obligatory. To ensure the revocation period is kept, it is sufficient if you send us your cancellation before this cancellation period expires.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract we must refund all payments made by you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of any extra costs which have arisen due to you choosing a delivery type different to the standard delivery offered by us), within 14 days of us receiving your cancellation. For this refund we will use the same payment means used by you in the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise. You will not be charged any costs because of this refund.
We are entitled to refuse the repayment until we have received the goods or unless you have shown evidence that you have sent these back – depending on which is the earlier date.
You must return the goods immediately and at the latest within 14 days of you sending your revocation. This period is ensured if you return the goods by expiration of the period of 14 days. The costs for the return of the goods must be paid for by you.
You must only provide compensation for any diminished value of the goods if an examination of the properties and functioning of the goods reveals that this results from handling other than what is necessary.
Exclusion of revocation right
The revocation right does not exist with contracts for …
- the delivery of goods which are not pre-fabricated and for which the manufacture requires an individual selection or designation by the customer or which are clearly customised for the personal needs of the customer.
- goods which are quickly perishable or which quickly reach their sell by date.
- the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
- the delivery of goods which have been mixed with other goods after their delivery and which cannot be separated from these due to their nature.
- the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.